- Toys and Games
- Math Lab Products
- Students Kit
- Teachers / Classroom Sets
- Wooden Puzzles
- Science Tools
- Maps, Charts & Globes
- Study tables
- Art supplies
- Boards/Slates/White Boards
- Shop by Grade
- Shop by Subject
Our Mission & Values
“To be the company that best understands and satisfies learning needs by creating innovative learning product & services that enhances the learning outcome of the students."
Whatever we do is guided by our value system. We stand by our values and expect all our employees, clients & stakeholders to embrace it for collective growth.
- Achieving with Integrity: The spirit of Integrity for us is best communicated in the following quotes:
“Real integrity is in doing the right things, knowing that nobody’s is going to know whether you did it or not” – Oprah Winfrey.
- Mutual Respect: We believe all of us need our own space & we acknowledge personal boundaries. We know & believe that any long term relationships are always based on trust & mutual respect. We strive to have long term & mutually beneficial relationships with our internal (employees, investors & vendors) & external customers.
- Innovation & creativity: We are always looking for a better way to create & deliver our product & services to our customer. ‘Given as given’ is not a culture we want to cultivate in our organization, we are ready to look things from different perspective.
- Passion: We are all very passionate about our work here: ‘it is not work anymore when you love what you are doing’. We are driven by constant desire to produce best services for our clients.
We also believe in hardwork pays as explained in the following quote which is very close to our hearts “Hardwork beats talent when talent doesn’t work-hard” – Tim Notke.
- Optimism, openness & freedom: We are not afraid of differences; we welcome differences & see them as assets not barriers. It helps us to come out with best possible solution to the problem in hand. We encourage ideas, suggestions, feedback & opinions.